Tuesday 26 July 2011

MY DIARY, MY TRUSTED FRIEND!!!


As we breath every second, minute, hour, day, week, month and year, strange things happen to us and as we live in this unsympathetic place (world), a diary could be an emphatic friend if we carry it along with us.
Welcome to my diary.
Now sharing pages of my diary is one of the craziest thing I’ve ever done. I guess that’s one mischievous thing about being a writer, the things you can’t say in private, you write them in public.

My diary is what I call  ‘My Most Trusted Friend’.  This is the historical documentation of the events of my life. It is a collection of still life that records my personal journey and that alone makes it special. Often times, when I am reluctant to talk about my ‘anxious care’ with anyone, I express my feeling without inhibition in my diary. So, It could also pass for my secret bank because, my top secrets are safe here.
  
 Yes this is where I reflect on my life issues. Ever since I started keeping diaries, it has helped me understand myself better because I’m honest, spontaneous and simple to myself. I ask questions; ‘What did I do today? What are my goals and what are my accomplishments so far in life? Who do I care about and who are those I love? Who am I (involved) with? Where am I in life today and what do I want for the future?

  This diary of mine also unveils some of my secret fantasies, my dreams, my passion, my anger,  my heartache, my tears, my laughter, my curiosity, my turning points, events that sharpened my life, the lives I touched positively and the people that touched mine as well.
In return, I realize my diary has done so much for me as well, I am able to look ahead and prepare than look back and regret. It also serves as an educational tool as it has helped me improve on my writing skills and creativity. Without being critical, I let the words flow. I’m free to write much, little, often and seldom as I like. I’m blunt. If I miss a few days, I’m not panicked because I will pick it up from where I left out.
It’s is my diary and for my eyes only, well except for now that I’m sharing it with you.

Welcome to my world!


No comments:

Post a Comment