Wednesday 27 July 2011

A LETTER TO MY FUTURE BOO (where ever you maybe right now)

 BABY,
That's what I'll call you,
You may come across this now or later, but certainly, some time very soon, we'll walk down the aisle together, and the clergy will pronounce us MAN and WIFE!

There and then we'll have each other- in ONE LOVE!                                                                                                                                               I’m I

'm not assuming it will be a bed of roses, there will be tough times I know but with GOD, we wither every storm for our home will be built on the solid rock, JESUS CHRIST! So every misunderstanding of ours will seal our BOND.
 

SEX! AAAhh! The mare thought of it makes me smile. It doesn’t matter the time, we will HAVE IT! We will savor each other passionately. And our children, I see my eyes in Zhara-Mia AsianAbasi (our daughter) a replica of me and I see a miniature of you in our sons (whatever you’ll name them).We might decide having a full house…LORD will give me the strength to push them out, we will love them without sparing the rod.


Baby, I have so many plans unfolded but I’ll reserve them to plan them with you then, but one thing you must know now is, each day, I would love to keep you always and forever. You will not only be my better half, I will be your queen, and you will be my lover, best friend, a good provider for me and our , my number fan and  supporter of my brand-Big Sister. I couldn’t have wished you to be taller, shorter, darker or fairer. You might not be the best man in the world, but certainly the best man for me.
Come rain, come shine, I’ll be there for you till death does us apart. This I promise you, patiently I’m  waiting for you to take my hands, baby just has to be you and I (US) ONE FLESH!                                                                                                                                            

Coco-Elsie (your boo)                                                                                                   
                                                               Picture is Photoshopped.
                                                                                                                                                    

                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment